Grand Duke Casino Review
About Grand Duke Casino:This casino has now closed its doors to new players. Please visit the incredible EuroGrand Casino instead. As you consider Grand Duke Casino for your gaming venue, here are some of the basic facts you’ll be reassured to know about the establishment.
- Licensing: Grand Duke Casino’s gaming license is issued through the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta, and audited by Technical Systems Testing (TST).
- Games: Grand Duke Casino offers one hundred fifty games, operating with Playtech Software in interactive Flash formats. Playing options include games with live dealers, and twenty-two Progressive Jackpots with massive payouts.
- History: Grand Duke Casino was established in 2010 as a subsidiaryof Integra Gaming Limited.
Start-Up and Money Matters with Grand Duke Casino: Grand Duke Casino entices new players with start-up bonuses as well as ongoing bonuses with continued play.
- Minimum starting deposit: $20
- Welcome Bonus: up to $7,000, awarded in the form of 200% matching funds with the initial player deposit.
- Payment options:Visa and Master Card, as well as online teller services, click2Pay, ClickAndBuy, ECOCard, iDEAL, MoneyBookers, Ukash, WireTransfer,GiroPay, InstaDebit, GluePay, Moneta, MyCitadel, PaySafe Card, Solo, Switch, WebMoney, and Neteller.
- Alternate payment bonus: 10% matching bonus (Grand Duke Casino adds a bonus of 15% of every deposit with the use of anypreferred online teller service).
- Payout rate: 97.6% average return on wagers.
Customer Care at Grand Duke Casino: Enjoy one-on-one interactions with customer care representatives, promotions and bonuses, and the opportunity for VIP member status.
- Customer Care: Live support is available around the clock, via fax, toll-free phones, email, or chat with casino representatives in fourteen available languages.
- Promotions: Grand Duke Casino offers “Crown Days” bonuses on birthdays, anniversaries, and other occasions, bestowing 50% bonus on deposits, 10% cash back on losses, and other incentives. On “Cash Back Mondays,” Dukes and Grand Dukes recoup up to 15% of the week’s losses in cash back, and deposits made on “Grand Wednesdays” garner 50% matching bonuses. Other incentives include$75 referral bonuses for bringing in new players, and Grand tournaments.
- VIP Clubs:Catering to the highest of the high rollers, the Grand Duke VIP club, operating with the theme of “Aristocrat Status,” promotes players through the tiers of titled aristocracy all the way up to Grand Duke. Upgrades of “title” come with bonuses of up to $5,000 and a $7,000 bonus when the player reaches the title of “Count.” The club’s elite prizes, in keeping with the high-roller status of the play, include expensive items like a monthly give-away (valued at $1500) of Remy Martin XIII Cognac.